Octo Tréso Credit is an AMF registered money market fund. It is designed for short term cash investments with a time horizon of a few days to a few weeks.
The performance objective is Eonia + 0.5% per year with an investment horizon of 6 months minimum.
- Niche money market management primarily focused on corporate bonds close to maturity
- Differentiating strategies that comply with AMF money market fund regulations
- 100% of portfolio securities have high credit quality
- Fixed rate securities: maximum maturity of 397 days
- Variable rate securities: maximum maturity of 2 years
- Weighted average life of the portfolio: 12 months maximum
- Weighted average maturity of the portfolio: 6 months maximum
Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.